Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Why personal information is collected
We may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To update and enhance our records;
- To improve our Website (to ensure the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; we continuously strive to improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you);
- To provide and operate the services offered by our Website;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
The email address you provided, will be used to send you company news, updates, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
– Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
– Where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storage, usage, sharing and disclosure of personal data
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities.
If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Parent & Child, you may notify us via email (email@example.com). It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
Access to information
The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the PDPA or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
Communication with site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. the are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.