TERM & CONDITIONS
TERM & CONDITIONS
The term 'Parent and Child' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of Website Content
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
- We understand and respect your concerns as to the privacy of any information you provide us. We will not distribute any details provided by you to any other third party or mailing lists.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may charge you fees for Events organised through the Website by offering tickets (on first-come-first-serve basis) for sale. You agree to pay such fees as applicable through secure Paypal method. We operate a no-refund policy. Tickets are transferable to another person and only applicable to the Event for which the tickets were obtained, and not for any future Events. We reserve the right to change the amount of any fees payable.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against you by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the services offered by our website or our website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to our website without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.