You may have visited Jewel Changi Airport when it first opened and checked out the world’s tallest indoor waterfall as well as the 100+ eateries. Do you know that located at the topmost level (Level 5) is Singapore’s first-of-its-kind play attraction? Canopy Park is a massive 14,000 sqm indoor wonderland featuring recreational offerings such as play attractions, gardens and walking trails, for the young and young at heart!
Tip: Buy your tickets online prior to your visit as certain play attractions have specific time-slots (i.e. Sky Nets – Bouncing & Canopy Bridge).
Canopy Park ticket includes:
- Discovery Slides – One would have mistaken it for a sleek/futuristic sculpture.
- Foggy Bowls – Great place for kids to run around freely and play in the mist.
- Petal Garden – Display of lovely flora and perfect place for wefies.
- Topiary Walk – Kids will definitely enjoy spotting floral sculptures of various animal forms.
Other play attractions:
- Canopy Bridge – A 50m-long bridge with glass-panel floor that is suspended 23m above the ground and gives you a great vantage point of the Rain Vortex. Tip: Do not look down if you are afraid of heights.
- Manulife Sky Nets (Bouncing) – Fun bouncy net which you can run, bounce and jump on. Tip: Remember to wear covered shoes but no worries if you forget as they provide appropriate shoes for you and your child to change into for safe-playing.
- Manulife Sky Nets (Walking) – Steep net that is not for the faint-hearted. The staff are helpful and encouraging though! Tip: Don’t be shy to ask the staff for assistance and a helping hand.
- Hedge Maze – A challenge (and workout!) for parents to keep up closely with their kids who will have the tendency to want to roam around freely in this beautiful maze. Tip: Check out the wall of surprise (flowers)!
- Mirror Maze – Try not to bump into the mirror while trying to find your way out. Tip: Make use of your noodle which will be provided prior to entry. Not to worry about getting lost as they have staff monitoring via cctv and on standby to assist when the need arises.
Aside from Canopy Park (on Level 5), there is also more fun and discovery at Changi Experience Studio (on Level 4), which offers interactive games and immersive shows about aviation and the airport. Tip: Make sure to cater more play-time if you do not wish to skip this!
Here’s a peak into the various play attractions at Canopy Park: